Crustless Meyer Lemon CheesecakeThis is a classic and easily adaptable New York-style baked cheesecake with a zingy citrus flavor. Even without the crust, it is a crowd-pleaser that is satisfying and festive! The Meyer lemons can also be swapped with another citrus fruit for an equally delicious and simple dessert.
* Los carbohidratos netos te ayudan a rastrear los carbohidratos que afectan los niveles de azucar en la sangre. La fibra dietetica y el edulcorante SOLA se deben restar del total de carbohidratos ya que tienen un impacto minimo en el azucar en sangre.
ServesMakes: 12 portions
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes to 1 hour
- 24 ounces (680 g) full-fat cream cheese, softened
- Preheat the oven to 325F/170c.
- Grease a 10-inch (25 cm) cheesecake pan (removable bottom) and line with parchment paper.
- Place the cream cheese and Sola sweetener in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment (or use an electric hand mixer and a large bowl). Beat the ingredients for approximately five minutes until smooth and creamy.
- With the mixer on a low speed, gradually add the cream and beat until smooth, then add the remaining ingredients and mix in until fully incorporated.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and place into the oven on a middle shelf. Cook for approximately 45 minutes.
- The cheesecake is done when you gently shake the pan and there is just a slight wobble in the center. If the mixture looks too jiggly when you shake the pan, then it is not ready and won