Strawberry SantasThese healthy treats are a perfect project for kids to make, and for the whole family to enjoy! A simple recipe combines fresh, vibrant strawberries with a rich vanilla-cream cheese filling.
* Los carbohidratos netos te ayudan a rastrear los carbohidratos que afectan los niveles de azucar en la sangre. La fibra dietetica y el edulcorante SOLA se deben restar del total de carbohidratos ya que tienen un impacto minimo en el azucar en sangre.
ServesMakes: 15 Servings
Prep time: 15 Minutes (plus chilling)
15 large, fresh strawberries
30 no-sugar-added chocolate chips (approximately 1 ounce/28 g) (we like Lily
- Make the filling: place the softened cream cheese, vanilla extract, and Sola sweetener in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment (or use an electric hand mixer). Whisk for approximately 5 minutes, until the mixture is smooth, creamy, and lump-free.
- Gradually add the cream, then turn up the speed to high and whisk until the mixture is stiff. Refrigerate until needed.
- Hull each strawberry and slice off a sliver of the stem side of the strawberry to obtain a flat edge (so they will stand upright). Cut each strawberry about 2/3 of the way up, so that the smaller piece (the pointy part) becomes a hat.
- Use a piping bag to decorate the Santas; pipe a tablespoon of the mixture onto each of the larger bottom pieces of strawberry and top with the