Sweet Chili Dipping SauceThis sweet chili dipping sauce tastes exactly like the sugary version you find in supermarkets and Asian restaurants, but contains a fraction of the calories. A versatile sauce, it is great for dipping an appetizer.
* Los carbohidratos netos te ayudan a rastrear los carbohidratos que afectan los niveles de azucar en la sangre. La fibra dietetica y el edulcorante SOLA se deben restar del total de carbohidratos ya que tienen un impacto minimo en el azucar en sangre.
ServesMakes: 12 servings
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup (240 ml) rice vinegar
- Place all of the ingredients except for the cornstarch into a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat to a simmer. Continue to cook for approximately five to 10 minutes until the mixture has reduced by one-third, then add the cornstarch mixture and whisk well.
- Continue to stir the mixture until it boils, then allow it to bubble for two minutes, until it begins to thicken.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and cool before using; it will continue to thicken as it cools. Store in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.