* Los carbohidratos netos te ayudan a rastrear los carbohidratos que afectan los niveles de azucar en la sangre. La fibra dietetica y el edulcorante SOLA se deben restar del total de carbohidratos ya que tienen un impacto minimo en el azucar en sangre.
ServesMakes: 6 servings
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
IngredientsBasic Mashed Cauliflower
1 large head cauliflower
- Bring a saucepan of salted water to a boil. Cut the cauliflower into florets, discard the leaves and stem, and boil for approximately 20 minutes until tender. Drain the cauliflower well and pour the water out of the pan.
- Place the drained cauliflower back in the pan and stir well for 2 to 3 minutes over medium heat (to further dry it out).
- Place the cauliflower, butter, cream, and a generous pinch of sea salt in a food processor, and blend until smooth and creamy.
- For plain, mashed cauliflower, transfer the mixture into a large serving bowl and sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper and a few slices of butter.
- For loaded, mashed cauliflower, add the cream cheese, parmesan, and cheddar cheeses to the mash in the food processor, and process until smooth. Transfer the mash into a serving bowl.
- Slice the bacon into small pieces and pan-fry over medium heat for approximately 5 minutes until crispy, drain onto paper towels, and sprinkle over the mashed cauliflower. Garnish with freshly ground black pepper, salted butter, and extra parmesan shavings.