Teriyaki Glazed Salmon with Cauliflower Fried RiceMaking healthy lunches to take to work really isn
* Los carbohidratos netos te ayudan a rastrear los carbohidratos que afectan los niveles de azucar en la sangre. La fibra dietetica y el edulcorante SOLA se deben restar del total de carbohidratos ya que tienen un impacto minimo en el azucar en sangre.
Prep time: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- Make the Teriyaki Sauce: place the coconut oil, sesame oil, and onions in a saucepan over medium heat, and cook for 5 minutes until softened. Add the garlic, ginger, and chili and continue to cook for a further minute, stirring well.
- Add the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil, reduce the heat to a steady simmer, and continue to cook, stirring regularly for approximately 10 to 15 minutes, until the mixture has reduced by half and gained a syrupy consistency. Remove the saucepan from the heat and cool the sauce before using.
- Cook the Salmon: Preheat the oven to 450F/235c. Line a large baking sheet with foil, top the foil with parchment paper, and the salmon filets, making sure to leave space between them. Season each filet with salt and pepper and spoon over half of the teriyaki sauce.
- Place the fish in the oven to cook for 10 minutes, then switch to broil/grill mode, spoon over the remaining teriyaki glaze and place the fish back under the broiler/grill for a further 5 minutes until caramelized and sticky.
- Make the fried cauliflower rice: place a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the coconut and sesame oils, and once hot, add the diced onion and bell pepper. Cook for 5 minutes until softened, then add the ginger, garlic, chili paste, salt, and curry powder, then the riced cauliflower.