Wholegrain Keto Bread RollsThese are probably the closest thing to real bread as you can get without the carbs, for me these are an absolute game changer, because they have the texture and taste of a whole grain roll. They toast up nicely, are fantastic for sandwiches, lunchboxes anything where you would usually use bread. Unlike other almond flour-based breads, you can
* Los carbohidratos netos te ayudan a rastrear los carbohidratos que afectan los niveles de azucar en la sangre. La fibra dietetica y el edulcorante SOLA se deben restar del total de carbohidratos ya que tienen un impacto minimo en el azucar en sangre.
ServesMakes: 12 rolls
Prep time: 20 minutes (plus 1-hour proofing)
Cooking time: 50 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350F/180C.
- Sift the almond flour, psyllium husk powder, vital wheat gluten (if using), baking powder and salt into a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix half a cup (120 ml) warm water with the dried yeast, whisk well and leave in a warm place for the yeast to activate.
- add the egg whites to the flour mixture and beat until well combined, pour in the 1